Monday, December 1, 2008

Revise my spending

Being young, and especially a woman, it is hard to be frugal when it comes to fashion. I just LOVE a great dress, I can't help it. Although I am not one to drop big bucks on one certain item, I do like to buy. Even though I have barely had money in college, I still somehow manage clothes/dresses/shoes packed into my closet. With the current economic status and if I EVER think I want to own a home, have a wedding, or pay my bills, it is clear that I need to start revising my spending habits. I know that graduation from college releases the dependence of my parents. I have faith that eventually things will get better and hopefully by the time I want to start investing my own money, I will actually have some to do so. For now, I NEED TO SAVE.

No comments: